- All prices are in Indian Rupees (Rs.).
- We will not process your order until we receive full payment for the same.
- All sales are final.
- We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error.
- We must be notified with 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 business days before we agree to redo your order.
- ArtMakeInIndia Foundation will gladly reimburse return shipment costs of authorized exchanges/returns
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors committed by you during the course of personalizing a product. These errors, though not limited to, may be a result of the following: misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, or image resolution.
Artwork & Photographs
- By submitting an artwork or photograph for use in a custom product on ArtMakeInIndia Foundation, you certify that you have the right to use the artwork or photographs in your files.
- You agree not to upload any files consisting of the following: material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- We will refuse an order, which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by ArtMakeInIndia to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- As hand made products take time to get ready, if customer are demanding within time frame then order may get cancel.
The customer will defend and hold ArtMakeInIndia Foundation harmless in any suit or court action brought against ArtMakeInIndia Foundation by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where ArtMakeInIndia Foundation acting as the customer’s agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in the sole judgment of ArtMakeInIndia Foundation is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against ArtMakeInIndia Foundation for actions of the customer’s employees which may occur.
Cardholder Payment Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
ArtMakeInIndia foundation platform is only for Manufacturer , Incase any thirst party registered said as Manufacturer then at that point of time their Account must be cancell without notice.
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Mumbai (Maharashtra, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.